By Isabella: Does he love me? Does she love me? These are the kinds of questions psychics hear every day and my first thought is always, “Do you love you?” My second thought is, “Is he or she worthy of your love?” If more women and men would ask those two questions you’d be surprised at the answers. Many times we are so obsessed with wanting to be loved and desired that we overlook the red flags which are typically, blazingly obvious.
When you assess yourself, be honest. Becoming self-aware is the key. See yourself in an authentic light. Be truthful… Would YOU want to be with YOU? Do you like what you see? Do you have something worthwhile to offer a partner, something that sets you apart from every other wannabe lover? The qualities which attract a long-lasting relationship are predicated on your karma with another, your connection with each other and your long term goals. The attributes which many find appealing are:
- Are you reliable? Can you be depended on?
- Are you loyal? Do you have a roving eye?
- Are you kind? Do you think of others, are you thoughtful?
- Are you honest? Do you exaggerate or lie?
- Are you a drama king or queen? Do you get over emotional/over react easily?
- Are you grounded? Are you truly ready to be in a monogamous relationship?
- Do you have baggage? Do your triggers negatively affect or spill out on your partner?
- Are you affectionate, loving without being needy?
- Do you have self-respect or do you often let your appearance go?
- Do you love yourself? If not how can you expect anyone else to love you?
While some, none or all of these apply is dependent on you and what you are looking for. As an international best-selling author and relationship counselor, I can tell you that many or most of these either are or will become issues in a long term union. Number ten is the definitive deal breaker in most relationships because it breeds jealousy, insecurity and drama. Heal yourself, read some good self-help books, learn to meditate, take long walks in nature, talk to God and your angels. The best partners are those who are at peace with themselves and those who are emotionally healthy.
Again, ask yourself that all important question: Would YOU want to be with YOU? The answer may surprise you.
If you want to learn more about emotional intelligence and finding self-love, give me a call, I’ve been counseling people from all walks of life for almost 30 years and I would love to help you evolve.
Wishing you a beautiful and blessed Valentine’s Day and wishing you the partner you dream of.
With beams of Love, Light and Laughter,
Latest posts by Isabella (see all)
- The One You’re Meant to Love - August 5, 2022
- Who HE Is And Why It’s Important? – Easter Reflections - April 14, 2022
- You Get What You Give - April 11, 2022